Want to decorate your home for Valentine’s Day, but don’t know where to start? The easiest would be the choose a theme! One theme that we can’t wait to try for this holiday is rose accent home decorations.
As with all decorations, if you want to stay simple and chic, moderation is key! If you want to go all out, find a wide variety! Today, we’re going to share with some rose themed ideas for Valentine’s Day!
- A rose scented reed diffuser is a great way to add a delicate scent to the home
- Rose candles can be great for a quick scent booster
- Float rose shaped candles into a bowl of water to make easy centerpieces
- Many places also sell rose teas, made from real roses!
- Try a satin rose pillow to accent your couch
Will you be using roses to accent your home for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below! Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! Are you ready?!