HomeSeasons would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween 2012!
We hope everyone has a great time celebrating this fun holiday with family and friends! Enjoy all the ghoulish festivities and scrumptious treats! Get all decked out in your costume and go trick or treating with the kids and family!
But one thing to be sure of, stay safe this Halloween! Here are some Halloween safety tips:
- if you’re wearing a dark costume, be sure to wear reflectors
- when driving, be extra aware of children that may run out into the street
- stay on the sidewalk and cross carefully at designated crosswalks
- only eat unwrapped candy and treats from friends and family you know
- take notice of lit jack-o-lanterns and keep them away from flammable costumes and pets
- trick or treat in groups
- do not stop at dark/unlit houses
- do not take rides from strangers
- for adults: do not drink and drive, always designate a driver
- have fun responsibly
Again, we hope everyone has a fun time celebrating Halloween this year. Will you be out trick or treating? Or staying in to pass out candy? Share with us in the comments below your plans for tonight!