1. Display vegetables and mini pumpkins on a tray. Fill in any gaps with fall leaves, moss, raffia, or wheat. If orange clashes with your home’s interior, use green apples and spray paint the mini-pumpkins your colors.
2. Tie ribbons and raffia around your candle bases and around your floral arrangements.
3. Set fall-color leaves under your decorations. Safety Tip: Keep leaves separated from melting candle wax.
4. Extend your flower arrangements with fall tree branches. Just one flower package makes a huge impact when you divide and spread it around.
5. Use copper, bronze, and gold spray paint to dress up plain gourds. Fill a glass or crystal bowl with the gourds, oranges, and nuts.
Did I already mention gorgeous red, golden leaves? Here’s another way to add fall color: Place the leaves in your green potted-plants.
One beautiful way to kick off your holiday season: Wrap tiny gifts in gold foil; top off with brown and russet ribbons, and place the gifts on the dinner plate. Your table will look fabulous and your guests will love the thought.
Add these into your Thanksgiving decorating ideas! Have fun prepping for Thanksgiving!